There are currently no vacancies at the PECC International Secretariat.
The PECC Internship program aims to provide the intern working experience in a regional organization with a multicultural environment and to interact with/and learn from experienced professionals.
Interns will be required to perform administrative duties, research, and assist with organizing PECC events, among other activities as directed. Successful applicants can expect to gain direct exposure to the work and management of a leading regional organization.
Duties of interns for example may include:
1. To provide research assistance and support to PECC projects on their areas of research.
2. To update database and information on the web pages
3. To undertake administrative duties
4. To assist with organization of PECC events.
- The candidate should be enrolled in an undergraduate or post graduate degree program in a PECC member economy.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated interest in the work of international organizations, international affairs, international economics and other areas addressed by PECC.
- The candidate should be able to work for at least 4 weeks continuously at the PECC International Secretariat.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and possess adequate computer skills.
- The candidate must be proposed or at least recommended by local member committees.
- All expenses connected to the candidate’s travel to and stay in Singapore will be borne by the candidate and/or his/her sponsoring member committee/institution.
- The candidate’s lodging/accommodation must be arranged by the candidate and/or his/her sponsoring institution.
- The candidate must hold health/accident insurance policies coverage including hospitalization and repatriation to home economy in case of emergency.
If you meet the criteria and you want to apply for internship, please get in contact with the PECC Committee in your home economy. Click here to see contact details.